This fort stands on formidable terrain but it can be trekkers' delight. Named after Kamlah Baba, a local saint, the fort stands on jagged ranges of Sikandar Dhar. Kamlahgarh contains six forts: Kamlah, Chawki, Chabara, Padampur, Shamsherpur and Narsinghpur. Raja Hari Sen, gauging the significance of the strategic location of Sikandar Dhar started to build the fort around 1625, which his son Suraj Sen completed and fortified. The fort stands at a height of 4772 feet. The main entrance to the fort is almost labyrinthine. The fort remained invincible for long; but it fell in 1840, into the hands of Bentura, Maharaja Raujit Singh's general. It was restored to Mandi kings in 1846.
Location: Kamlahgarh is around 80 kms from Mandi town on Sarkaghat-Joginder Nagar via Dharampur road.